Bean's World

Friday, April 04, 2008

Things I Would Rather Be Doing Besides my Taxes

  • sitting on a beach with a pina colada
  • skiing
  • getting a massage
  • getting a pedicure
  • watching a movie while curled up on my comfy couch
  • napping
  • shopping for new spring clothes
  • painting my new house (by the way, I'm sooo over painting)
  • shopping for cool new appliances for my new house
  • packing boxes and getting ready to move
  • wiping asses at work
  • cleaning
  • doing laundry
  • exercising
  • cutting off my own leg with a chainsaw

2 Comments:

  • As much as I HATE adding up how much the government stole from me over the course of the year. I LOVE the process. If you want some help, give me a buzz!

    By Blogger Russell, At 4/4/08, 11:39 AM  

  • id rather do taxes than anything!! (except sitting on a beach...)

    By Blogger galarza, At 4/7/08, 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home