Bean's World

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Kittehs Are the Best

I am tired of blogging about our house. But that is really about all that is going on. All the complaints that I wrote about in the last blog have been resolved, so that is good. Except Mark the Mover. They are still on the bad list. Otherwise we are still slowly making progress on our house, little by little. Soon we will have a big party....Yay for that! We still have a lot of work to do, but I am just glad that I can sit on my couch and drink a beer without worrying. It is not perfect by a long shot, but perfection is overrated anyway. I have stopped worrying about fixing every little thing, and just accepted what we have for what it is. Anyway, I would much rather laugh at these silly kittehs, than worry about fixing our house, so here is my Kitteh of the Week:


1 Comments:

  • Everyone has a bad experience. It has been our experience at Atlanta House Cleaning that mark the mover stands behind his work. He is BBB compliant and has an excellent track record.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1/12/09, 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home