Bean's World

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Jack is Back!

Is it just me, or is 24 more gory this season? I mean, I see gross stuff at work all the time, but some of the stuff on this season so far is really grossing me out. Maybe it's just because I've been watching all the episodes one after the other, as I've been trying to catch up, since I haven't been able to watch any of it this season. (stinking old night shift) So maybe it's just the cumulative effect of watching each episode 5 minutes apart instead of a week apart. By the way, thanks to my Nashvegas buddy, I can watch all the episodes commercial free, and for free, when I click on this link. So far, I'm only on the third episode... four more to go. I just don't know if I can do it. Seriously, in the first episode, Jack gets stabbed in his "nerve bundle" and in the back, and then rips out someone's throat with his own teeth! Aaaaaaaah!

Speaking of Jack's injuries, excuse me, but how the hell is he back to his old self again by the third episode? He just got stabbed twice two hours ago! Not to mention the fact that he's been tortured and hasn't spoken one word for twenty months. And then all of a sudden, he's running around stealing cars and talking about how little time he has over the cell phone! What about all the mental and physical anguish he's been through? I think I need to have a serious talk with the medical advisor on that show. But then again, he is Jack Bauer after all.


















(Soooo hot, want to touch the hiney!)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home