Bean's World

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I am Thankful For...

  • my favie
  • my family
  • my friends
  • snuggling
  • comfy couches
  • sleep, sleep, wonderful sleep
  • funny movies
  • delicious food, especially when my grandma makes it
  • comfy clothes
  • my apartment
  • rain
  • my bed
  • jokes
  • having a good job that pays the bills
  • indoor plumbing
  • showers
  • pillows
  • cute, furry animals
  • my cat
  • upcoming ski vacations
  • mountains
  • waterfalls
  • toothbrushes and toothpaste
  • snuggly couch blankies
  • smiles and laughter
  • flowers and trees
  • sunshine
  • beaches
  • inside jokes
  • road trips
  • happy memories
  • fires (in fireplaces)
  • good music
  • opportunities
  • the hope for a happy future ahead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home