Bean's World

Monday, October 08, 2007

A Change of Pace

Working at Emory the past week
Has been super neat.
Four days of orientation classes
I did complete.

I learned about their computer system,
And took a few tests.
Even though I was a little bored,
I still did my best.

One day I visited my new unit,
So that I could meet some peeps.
My new manager and colleagues
All seemed super sweet.

My first night working on my unit
Will be this Tuesday.
I hope on my first night
Things will go my way.

I admit I'm a little nervous,
And I always am at first.
I just need to show them
That I really am a good nurse.

So wish me good luck,
As once again I start out.
Hopefully I will like this new job,
And have no further doubts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home