Bean's World

Monday, May 28, 2007

Getting so Much Better all the Time

Well things are looking up today. I think I have finally just about gotten rid of the plague, so that always helps. Besides that, we've had some really nice weather this weekend, and I even got to hang out at the pool a little bit yesterday. Good weather + pool time + no more plague = one happy (and not so pasty) bean!

After having Saturday and Sunday off, of course I have to work again tonight. I'm hoping that it won't be too busy since it is a holiday. Usually holidays are a little slower, but the day after the holiday is really busy. At this hospital, it doesn't seem to matter what day it is, because it is just always busy! I have definitely been working my ass off at this new place compared to the old hospital, but so far have enjoyed the craziness of it all. More on that later because a pre-work nap is calling my name!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home