Bean's World

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yes, I am Alive

There seems to have been a ripple in the time-space continuum this month... I can't believe June is almost over! The past couple of weeks have been busy to the max, and although there is much to write about, it never seems to quite make it to the computer in time. Luckily though, life as I know it has slowed down for a minute, and I have almost caught my breath. I have taken off to Montana this week, otherwise known as the Most Beautiful Place on Earth! I have many stories to tell, and much writing to do, but for now, all I can leave you with is this picture that I took from the Beartooth Pass yesterday:




Enjoy.... I will be bring forth tales of merriment soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home