Bean's World

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

If You Really Want to Piss me Off...

Don't return my phone calls or emails. This is one of those things that I think causes people to randomly roll up into a school or a church with a machine gun. It is by far my biggest pet peeve of all time. Especially if you take my money first without giving me anything in return.

You see, two weeks ago I paid CPR Training Academy $65 so that I could renew my certification. It seemed like a very simple procedure. In fact, I have renewed with them before and didn't have any problems. I registered and paid online, and they were supposed to send me a code via email that I could use to access the study material and take the test online. Once completed, I would then print out a certificate saying that I had passed the written test, and take this with me to the testing center. At the testing center, I would perform the skills part of the test, and after promptly passing that portion, I would receive my certification card. Voila! Easy, right? Especially since I have had to do the same exact thing multiple times and practically have the entire test memorized.

Well I don't know what the hell kind of operation they are trying to run now, because even though I have registered and $65 have been deducted from my checking account, I got nothing! No access code, no test, and no certification. I have called and emailed these people endlessly with no response. At this point, the only thing left to do is go over there and see if anyone knows what the hell is going on. Otherwise, I'm doomed.

And did I mention that I need this certification in order to be hired anywhere as a RN?!?!

Did I also mention that I finally got called for an interview?! At least that is one person that did call me back..... Thank God! Finally!! I must have done at least a 5 minute happy dance around the house with my cat after I got that phone call. Somehow, she was not as amused as I was. Maybe I just need to sic my cat on those CPR buffoons... she'll show 'em!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home