Bean's World

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

This Message was Brought to you by Urban Dictionary

I have officially become a PITA in the eyes of my nurse recruiter. I can almost hear an audible sigh after I identify myself every time I call. And yesterday he thanked me for my persistence at the end of our phone call...nice. (Although it sounded sincere, I'm almost positive it was at least a little sarcastic.) He has assured me that there is no obvious reason as to why none of the managers have picked me for an interview. He says that it rarely takes this long. And still, I have not been called for one single interview. Frustrating does not even begin to describe it.

Besides being unemployed with no source of income or health insurance, life is good. We had a fabulous weekend in Athens, hanging out with friends and cheering on the Dawgs for the season opener. My muscle strain is almost completely resolved after taking matters into my own hands and seeing a chiropractor. We had my boo's family over for a successful Labor Day dinner on Monday, and I'm pretty sure I passed the test of being a good hostess. We were both sick with a sore throat, a hideous cough, and nasal congestion over the past few days, but we're both feeling a lot better now. And I've thoroughly been enjoying the beautiful weather outside this week. Yesterday evening I lounged on my deck with a glass of wine, and it was so wonderful and relaxing. Now, if only I could do that after a satisfying day of work, life would be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home