Bean's World

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Conclusions from the Day

  • Facebook is the devil. I've probably spent at least four hours on it today. The page where you sign up for it should say: "Warning: Highly Addictive!!"
  • I've been at least a little productive today. I've updated my resume, which I'm not sure I even need since I am applying for nursing jobs, and all they really care about is past experience. But I guess it's a good thing to keep up to date either way.
  • My evaluation of the Emory job website: Good idea, bad execution. I should not have to wait 60 seconds (or more!) for each job description to load. The slow loading of each page is most of the reason why I have spent half of my day on Facebook. I have no patience for slow web pages.
  • The bug man from Arrow Exterminators came today for a maintenance visit. Apparently now that he has taken care of the carpenter ants (which were the initial house invaders), our house is slowly being taken over by spiders. He found FIVE active spider webs in our house, and he says these kind of spiders bite! I definitely have the creepy crawlies now.... yuck! Looks like a cleaning spree is in the works for this week!
  • I'm bored.

LOL for the day:

cat


P.S. My spider fears were not calmed when the bug man told me that they can't do anything about spiders because they just step over the poison with their long legs. And furthermore, they can have around 1,000 babies when their eggs hatch..... SH*T! I better start cleaning now!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home