Bean's World

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Things that Cheer me Up

  • Today is Hump Day... nuff said!
  • Tonight is movie night! Because there are only a few things we watch on TV anymore, and because we do have a Netflix subscription that we've been neglecting, we've been having a movie night once a week. Last week we watched "Walk the Line" and it was so good! I was very impressed with Reese Witherspoon and Joaquin Phoenix. This week we are watching "The Bucket List." I've seen it before, and it's kind of a tearjerker, but it was really good and DD needs to watch it.
  • This weather is gorgeous!! We have had windows open throughout the house for about the past week straight. It has been so nice to have a fresh breeze blowing through the house, and it has been just the right temperature... aaaah.
  • Cake! We made our favorite kind of cake last night-- yellow cake with chocolate frosting. We had it for dessert with some fresh, organic raspberries... Delicious! Sometimes you just have to treat yourself for no reason.
  • Grey's Anatomy! I am so excited for the 2 hour season premiere tomorrow night!
  • And last but not least... I finally got my second interview set up for this Friday! This time I will be meeting the doctors at their office to make sure they also think I would be a good addition to the practice. I am excited and nervous again, but hopefully this meeting will be a little more laid back. I'm just going to try to relax and be myself, and hopefully they will like me. Keep your fingers crossed! (And I'm also going to try very hard not to have another nervous breakdown the night before, but there are no guarantees... brace yourself honey!)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home