Bean's World

Monday, February 26, 2007

Tick....Tock....

Wow...I was just wondering if this night could possibly be any slower. I am actually blogging from work, and that has definitely never happened before. I also had time earlier in the night to have a 20 minute phone conversation with my mom and a 40 minute one with my brother. This is my fourth night in a row, and I was kind of hoping it would go by as fast as the first three nights so that I could just get it over with. But noooo, tonight had to be slowest night ever.

I guess I can't complain. I'm taking care of a very nice gentleman. If I was busy, that would mean he was doing poorly. So I am glad that he is doing very well, considering that the reason he's here is because he had a heart attack. However, I am also a little concerned that my exhaustion and boredom might overtake me and drive me into a narcoleptic sleep. Just two and a half more hours...

Anyway, all I gotta do to make it through till the end is "Keep 'em alive till 7:05." (It's the ICU motto.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home